Re: Fwd: VisAD and MPG files

Hi Yi,

> I changed program P3_01 a little bit, the domain_set is a irregular 2d
set.
> I want to use this changed program to visualize the pixel_value in the
given
> domain, which is a annular area with inner radius of 1 and outer radius
of
> 6. I wonder why the area with radius<1 is also painted. If you could
please
> run it and you will see it. I will appreciate it if you could keep me
informed why? Thanks so much.

You've invoked the Irregular2DSet constructor without specifying
an explicit topology, so it computes one use a Dealunay algorithm.
This computes a topology for the convex hull of the samples, so
allows no holes (like the inside of your radius < 1). You need
to compute an explicit topology with a hole using a DelaunayCustom,
and pass it to your Irregular2DSet constructor.