Re: no stack trace available

> I used DisplayImplJ3D and Irregular2DSet to draw about 2000 points as
> surface, these points have x, y and z. I have no trouble to do this.
>
> I have another 7000 points with only x and y. I used method valueToInterp of
> Irregular2DSet to interpolate these points to get
> their z values, then I want to draw half of them as lines and the other half
> as surface using Irregular2DSet again. I run my program as application. It
> took me about 40 minutes to run the program and ended up with message "no
> stack trace available". I guess the problem is caused by the interpolation
> for those 7000 points.

I would expect the Irregular2DSet constructor with 2000 points
to take more time than a call to valueToInterp() with 7000
points, because Delaunay algorithms are pretty slow. Check your
code to make sure you are not accidentally calling valueToInterp()
7000 times with 7000 points, or something like that. That's the
only way I can understand 40 minutes.

Good luck, Bill