no stack trace available

Hello, All

I used DisplayImplJ3D and Irregular2DSet to draw about 2000 points as surface, these points have x, y and z. I have no trouble to do this.

I have another 7000 points with only x and y. I used method valueToInterp of Irregular2DSet to interpolate these points to get their z values, then I want to draw half of them as lines and the other half as surface using Irregular2DSet again. I run my program as application. It took me about 40 minutes to run the program and ended up with message "no stack trace available". I guess the problem is caused by the interpolation for those 7000 points.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Gaoming Fu