Grid problem

Hi All,

We have a 2D display and there is a 4 sided geometry
display intially. We can drag the end points of the
geometry and and it can be stretched to any 4 sided
shape and once the geometry is satified we can create
the grid. Now, if i again i want to change my geometry
by clicking the mouse near end points, the old grid
should be removed and the gemetry can be again
redrawn. The grid is created again after the geometry
is done. This has to be repeated.

   we are trying to remove the references of the grid
which are added to a data reference. WE are able to
remove only the last lines. Do we have to add each
gridded set to each reference? Please tell us the way
how to approach the above procedure and also how to
remove all the gridded sets.

with regards,
Karan.