JPopupMenu

Hi All,

1. We have all the gridded sets collecting in Union
Sets. and we are adding this to one reference only. If
we want to have different colors for different gridded
sets, do we have to have separate reference objects?
please clarify this.

2. We want to add the pop up menu when working with
DisplayImlJ2D. WE are able to see the pop up menu, but
it occupied full panel and we cannot see anyhting
other than this pop up menu. We tried even setSize()
method also and it is the same always. Please help me
with this.

with regards
Karan