Re: 2D-View Clipping

Hi Desiree,

I am travelling with only poor modem connections, so cannot
analyze your puzzle in much detail. You code looks OK, like it
should generate an ordinary terrain surface. It is true that
polygons have zero thickness viewed edge-on, but I don't think
terrain surface polygons are generally viewed edge-on.

One possibility is for me to run your app, although I am sure
that would require you to package up a lot of code and data.