Re: VisAD SS <-- vis5d data import problem

Hi Mel-

Just to follow up.  I too could not display small.v5d downloaded
through NetScape in the SpreadSheet.  It didn't work with either
a shift-click or a right-click/Save as...  NetScape has problems
downloading binary files from an http:// link.  It seems to do
an ASCII-like FTP which munges the file.  I was successful using
the ftp:// link that Bill has, using NetScape.

The question is why can't you view your other Vis5D files.  Are
you downloading them from a web site through NetScape?

Don

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm