debug statements in FormulaUtil not useful

in the stringsToMethods() method of FormulaUtil, the debug statements
look like this:
System.out.println("ERROR: Class c does not exist!");
System.out.println("ERROR: Class a[i] does not exist!");
System.out.println("ERROR: Method m does not exist!");

which are not very useful.  presumably, they were meant to look like
this:

System.out.println("ERROR: Class " + c + " does not exist!");
System.out.println("ERROR: Class " + a[i] + " does not exist!");
System.out.println("ERROR: Method " + m + " does not exist!");

Sorry if this post is redundant or out of date.  I'm getting back on
board with VisAD after a year and a half away from it.

I have found that most my old code is now broken in all sorts of places
and so there's quite a bit of debugging to do.

-john

--
John Brecht                                     Software Engineer
650-859-2325(voice)  Center for Technology in Learning, SRI Int'l