Re: Exception when using createStandardLabels() methind from AxisScale.

Hi-

> Luke & Suzanne Catania wrote:
>
> I have the following lines of code in my application that
>generates an excpetion in visad.AxisScale.createStandardLabels().
>
>  heightMap.getAxisScale().createStandardLabels(yAxisMinimumValue,
> yAxisMaximumValue, yAxisMinimumValue, yAxisIncrement);

The signature for createStandardLabels is:

  public void createStandardLabels(
    double max, double min, double base, double increment)

(max first).  Switch your first two arguments and see if that
fixes the problem.  I'll look into safeguarding against this.
The problem is probably in the private computeTicks method
which expects min < max.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm