Re: greyed-out planes

Bill Hibbard wrote:

> > # # An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the
> > VM.# Program counter=0x404ada90
> > #
> > # Problematic Thread: prio=5 tid=0x81b52e0 nid=0x39f runnable
> > #
>
> I have seen the same native code exception (rarely) and assume
> it is a bug in Java or OpenGL.

I'm developing on Debian Linux with jdk1.3.1, java 3D 1.2.1. I see this
sort of error more than rarely. It appears to be in the 3D stuff. It's
less frequent than the crashes were with earlier versions, though. It's
getting better.

Doug

| Doug Lindholm, Software Engineer          |  E-mail: lind@xxxxxxxx   |
| Research Applications Program             |   Phone: 303-497-8374    |
| National Center for Atmospheric Research  |                          |
| P.O. Box 3000                             |     There's no place     |
| Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000              |        like $HOME        |