Re: weird green glow

hi,

I modified Test61, and put the screenshot on my website,
www.stanford.edu/~vjchem/ under Test61 Green Glow. The green showed up again.
I get nothing but a blank cube filled with the green stuff. any ideas? I
haven't been able to run it on a different platform yet. I guess I should try
that next. I also double-checked my code, and I'm sure that it's impossible
for an alpha value to be anything other than 0.0f or 1.0f. If you know what
I'm doing wrong, please let me know.

thanks,
vj