Geometry Problem

Hi,

Mr. Bill thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.

1. We have a fixed geometry which is created using the
Gridded2DSets and the end point of each line(a
Gridded2DSet) is represented with the Real Tuples and
we can drag it using the
DirectManipulationRendererJ2D. The new lines are
formed each time when the vertex is moved so, there
are N number of lines are formed between the vertex
point and where we release mouse. We want only that
lines to be drawn when we release the mouse. Please
suggest us in achieving this.

2. When we drag the vertices, the display is changed,
that is the display looks like shrinking and it
appears that the image is moving but, the vertices
values remain same. We want the fixed display. Please
help us in this matter also.

Regards,

Sweetha.