Control Panel in VisAd??

Hi,

I am beginner to VisAd and just getting to know about
it through the tutorials. I am working on linking of
ARPS(Advanced Regional Prediction System) to VisAd to
visualise the ARPS output, later on we want to link
the EMGIS application also to VisAd to visualize its
output.
I was wondering if there is any GUI for VisAd like the
control panel thing for Vis5d to change the
animations, save the output patterns,change the step
size e.tc...
If there is one kindly let me know how to display the
User Interface in the output window.

Thanks,
Suresh Marru,
Centre for Analysis and Prediction of Storms,
University of Oklahoma.