Re: Change colors in Display

Hi All-

Bill Hibbard wrote:

> Don Murray recently added a setForegroundColor() method to
> DisplayRenderer, but I have not gotten a chance to release
> it yet. I will soon.

I did add DisplayRenderer.setForegroundColor() and it will be available
with the next release, however it only changes the color of the cursor,
box and axis scales.  You can change the color of any of these
individually with the setCursorColor, setBoxColor and
AxisScale.setColor() (or ScalarMap.setScaleColor()) methods
respectively.

It does not change the color of lines (or other data depictions) drawn
in the display.  Colors of data depictions are controlled by adding
ConstantMaps with the addDataReference() methods, by changing the global
defaults by adding ConstantMaps to the Display, or by mapping (if
appropriate for the depiction) the data to a DisplayRealType for color
(RGB, RGBA, HSV, etc).

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm