Re: Vertical RangeSlider ?

Hi Corne,

> I want to make use of the RangeSlider, but I need to
> widget to be vertical aligned.
>  Is it possible ?

Note that for ScalarMaps to Display.SelectRange you should
consider SelectRangeWidget, which extends RangeSlider, which
extends visad.browser.RangeSlider.

If you want to make one that is oriented vertically, you'll
need to copy the code from visad.browser.RangeSlider and
modify it to be oeinted vertically (reverse x and y in draw
methods).

Another approach is to embed controls for your range in the
3-D display, as in visad/examples/Test27.java