Re: spanish font

Hi Andrés,

> I'm have a little problem using visad to show some special characters used
> in my native language Spanish. The problem is when i use characters like
> ñ,á,é,í,ó,ú, from Unicode, but a Display can´t show them.  Somebody knows if
> visad can work with them? what part of the code should i change to visad can
> be compatible with spanish language or somebody has done yet?

Can you give us more information about what exactly you are
doing. Are you using a particular font? Or can you give us
a sample of Java that creates your Unicode characters and
trys to put them in a VisAD Display? Do you get error messages,
are the characters completely invisible, or are they only
partly drawn?

Thanks,