Interpolation returning NaN...

Hi Sebastien,

I've implemented and tested a fix to the problem you discovered with
your interpolation testing - sorry for the delay.  Herein you'll find
two attachments: Irregular3DSet.jar, dataFit.jar.  Apply jar xvf to
the first of these in your visad directory.  Jar xvf the second in the
top level of your classpath; note that this jar file contains my
modifications of the source you were kind enough to provide.  It will
display the dataset, as well as, any NaN points which will be blue.
You should see the blue (NaN interpolants) outside the hull of your
dataset.

Let me know if have any problems,

TomR