announcment: Frequently Asked Question Organizer (FAQO)

Hello visad-list users:

FAQO is a tool Ive developed for technical support groups, and I would like to invite you to try it at http://faqo.unidata.ucar.edu. In particular, I have the visad-list email archives available. Any feedback is welcome!

" FAQO is a tool for online technical support groups, who exchange questions, answers, and information through email, netnews, or other computer-mediated forums. FAQO makes it easier for members to search archives for previously-asked (and answered!) questions, and to collaboratively organize and manage those archives. FAQO uses advanced information retrieval techniques to allow natural language searches for relevent documents. "