From: "Michael Schulman" <Michael.Schulman@xxxxxxx>
To: <don@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: Java3D?

> Apple needs to enter into a license agreement with Sun for this to happen.
>
> We will let everyone know when Apple and Sun put this together.
>

> > From: "Don Middleton" <don@xxxxxxxx>
> > To: <java-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Cc: <don@xxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: Java3D?
> > Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:04:18 -0700
> >
> > Any news on Java3D for OS X?
> >
> > don
>
> -------------------
> Michael A. Schulman
> Java 3D / JAI Product Line Manager
> SUN Microsystems
> 901 San Antonio Rd. UMPK29-304
> Palo Alto, CA 94303-4900
>
> Direct: 650-786-0529   FAX: 650-786-7625
>
> michael.schulman@xxxxxxx

----
Attention all Java 3D users and developers.

Many of you on the interest list are working on fantastic and interesting
applications and projects based on Java 3D. Since we distribute Java 3D for
free, it is difficult for us to keep track of who is using Java 3D.

Here is an offer that will be hard for you to refuse. We would like to know
of your application(s) using Java 3D. I am going to put together a list of
Java 3D applications and projects, and distribute this list at JavaOne and
on
our web site. This is an opportunity for free advertising for all of you and
drive interested customers to your web sites.

I need from you the following -
Please email to me , michael.schulman@xxxxxxxxxxx and not back to the entire
group.

- Name of your company or organization
- Name of your application
- Area that best describes your app/project - (CAD,Medical,Game,Sci. Viz.,
...)
- Two (2) sentenced description of your application.
- Web address that best points to your application.

- Check here if you want to supply this information to Sun, but do NOT want
        your information distributed. __

I look forward to your many replies to me.

Thanks in advance.