Re: still dashed lines...

Hi Astrid,

I looked into your problem and it seems that contour labels
and dashed lines are not supported with an IrregularSet domain
like your example uses.  If you need labels or dashed lines,
it would be easiest to make sure your data samples conform to
a grid topology, so that you can use Gridded2DSet.

-Curtis