Re: Mesh

Hi Bill,

I'm sure you're right but I don't know how to use the Delaunay Custom...
I've got the points (a float[3][Nb of samples]) and the tetrahedrons
(int [Nb of tetra][4]). I use the DelaunayCustom constructor with that
datas and use an Irregular3DSet(RealTupleTyple, points, null, null,
null, delaunay).
I can see the points put they are not connected !
So my question is : how can I connecte this points to see the tetrahedra
???

Thanks
-Sylvain-