Re: Point in Triangle (fwd)

Hi,

thanks Steve, the extrapolation would have been a nice add on. For the
moment  the interpolation is working fine and I am really happy.
Thanks for all your help.

Desiree

| Desiree Hilbring      Institut fuer Photogrammetrie und Fernerkundung  |
|                       Universitaet Karlsruhe, Germany                  |
|                       email: hilbring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx             |
|                       # 0721 6083676                                   |