Re: Problems with VerySimple example

> The above message contained the following:
>
> > c:\jdk1.3.0_01\visad\examples>java VerySimple
> > Couldn't decode attribute y:units="promiscuous": Unit not in database
> > Couldn't decode attribute x:units="promiscuous": Unit not in database
>
> The above two messages are merely warnings and may be safely ignored.
>
> Regards,
> Steve Emmerson   <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu>

Yes. In fact I tried to execute the VerySimple example using Kawa 4.10a, and
it runs ok! ... in spite of the output messages of error. The only problem
is that my machine get stuck everytime i run this example. Very probably it
has some problems with memory administration, isn't it?

Thanks,
Gianluca