Re: trigonometric functions

Hi Olver,

Thanks for the more detailed information.  I tracked down your
problem to a bug in VisAD.  An updated version of VisAD containing
the fix will be available on our FTP server within a few days.

Until then, I've made the fix available from:
   http://palm.ssec.wisc.edu/Real.java
   http://palm.ssec.wisc.edu/ScaledUnit.java

Just download the above two source files, place them in your main
VisAD directory (overwriting the old versions), then recompile them.

Cheers,
Curtis