Re: trigonometric functions

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for your interest.

The problem that I found is when i do in the Spreet Sheet operations like
tan(A1), sin(A1) or cos(A1) where A1
is b2rlc.nc, a sample from
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~curtis/ss.html#samples.

The error is:

Errors ocurred while computing this cell:

A2d1: Method for function "sin" threw an exception
A2d1: Could not evaluate function "sin"

In my aplication when I use this functions, the exception is
java.lang.NullPointerException.

thanks
Olver Hernandez
Fac. de Minas