Re: problem continues... (FlatField/ apparent inversion)

Hi Cam,

> OK, so I reworked the data in my sample so that I have one flat field to
> be displayed. Now I am seeing what I expect when I flood the volume,
> but I'm still getting what looks like all spatial variables are inverted
> (flipped).

You found a real bug in the volume rendering stuff.  The
spiral pattern was desgined not to have any simple symmetry
and so catch simple flip bugs.  However, the bug you found
was actually two flips that preserved the spiral.  The bug
fix, plus a modifed spiral with "no" symmetries, is now on
the VisAD ftp server.

Thanks a million for finding this bug.