[no subject]

>From: ricky_frankel@xxxxxx

Rick-

>When trying to run the SpreadSheet i get the following example.
>
>WARNING: Canvas3D constructed with a null GraphicsConfiguration.

I've only seen this when using the Java3D 1.2 beta.  Is this what
you are using?  If so, I think you should drop back to the Java 3D
1.1.x releases.  I think Bill was going to have to make some changes
to VisAD to support 1.2.

>This results in me not being able to display anything using java3d

The way the VisADCanvas3D is constructed, a null GraphicsConfiguration
is passed in (which in turn is passed to Canvas3D).

>Any help would be appreciated.

If you are not using 1.2beta, send your configuration (OS, version
of Java and Java3D) and we'll see if we can track the problem down.

Don
Unidata WWW Server               http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/
McIDAS Demonstration Machine  http://mcdemo.unidata.ucar.edu/