Re: Save problem?

I tried to save my FieldImpl to a netcdf file but it keeps crashing out
with the following exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: visad.Irregular1DSet
        at
visad.data.netcdf.out.VisADAdapter.define1DDim(VisADAdapter.java:388)
        at
visad.data.netcdf.out.VisADAdapter.defineSampledSetDim(VisADAdapter.java:361)
        at visad.data.netcdf.out.VisADAdapter.visit(VisADAdapter.java:269)
        at visad.data.netcdf.out.VisADAdapter.visit(VisADAdapter.java:112)
        at visad.data.netcdf.out.VisADAdapter.<init>(VisADAdapter.java:68)
        at visad.data.netcdf.Plain.save(Plain.java:86)
        at newTest.main(newTest.java:42)

The code looks like this:

Plain plain = new Plain();
plain.save("toGraph.nc", field, true);

field is a FieldImpl.

I found out that it works if I don't resample the field first. The saving
stops working after I resample my field. (I use an Irregular1DSet in the
resampling).

Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance.

Eug.

   _--_|\     Eugene Tan <E.Tan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  /      \    AutoTAF Project Developer
  \_.--.*/    Bureau of Meteorology, Melbourne, VIC 3001, Australia
        v     Telephone: +613 9669 4614