Re: Units problem

Dear Bill,

I tried updating the source but it hasn't done anything. We still have the
same problem. This is how we're printing out what's in the field which has
worked for us from beginning to now.

public static void printTuple(RealTuple selectedTuple)
    throws VisADException, RemoteException {

    Unit[] unitArray = selectedTuple.getTupleUnits();
    int dimension = selectedTuple.getDimension();

    for (int i=0; i < dimension; i++) {
        Real data = (Real)selectedTuple.getComponent(i);

        double dataValue = data.getValue();
        System.out.print("\tComponent: " + i + " ");
        System.out.print("\tType: " + data.getType() + " ");
        System.out.print("\tValue: " + data.getValue() + " ");
        System.out.print("\tUnits: " + data.getUnit());
        System.out.print("\n");
    }
}

After looking further, I've found another problem. I'm trying to convert
20 degrees celsius into kelvin and then changing it back to celsius. This
is the output I'm getting: