Problem In Test68.java

Hi all. I try to run Test68.java and the following error has been occurred.
Can anyone tell me what actually went wrong and how should I fix it. I'm
running the program in Windows95 and the Server Display is Ok.

Creating Java3D display...Unable to create the SocketSlaveDisplay:
java.net.SocketException: Option unsupported by protocol: create
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketCreate(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.create(PlainSocketImpl.java:70)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:166)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:82)
        at visad.SocketSlaveDisplay.<init>(SocketSlaveDisplay.java:308)
        at visad.SocketSlaveDisplay.<init>(SocketSlaveDisplay.java:298)
        at Test68.setupServerData(Test68.java:128)
        at TestSkeleton.startThreads(TestSkeleton.java:349)
        at TestSkeleton.<init>(TestSkeleton.java:54)
        at UISkeleton.<init>(UISkeleton.java:47)
        at Test68.<init>(Test68.java:25)
        at Test68.main(Test68.java:166)

By the way, I can't find the "socket_applet.html" in the example. May I know
where can I get that HTML file? Thanks a lot guys.

Have a cool VisAD Day....