Aspect of 2D-Displays

Hi,

I have (IMO) a very simple problem with the axis scaling in 2D-Displays.
Unfortunatly the manual couldn't help me much with it. The problem:

How to set the aspect of an DisplayImpl2JD such that it covers an
rectangular area on the screen without strechting all pixels (which it
does if use ProjectionControl.setAspect())? At the moment the plot is
always a square even if I change the window size to a rectangle (the
Display automatically adjusts itself to the minimum of the width and
height). The perfect behaviour would be an automatic fitting to the
window size by covering the full available area.
Anybody out there who knows about that?

Regards,
Timo
--