Re: ShallowFluid

Hi Chris,

> On another topic, I tried to use VisAD with Java3d 1.3 (the only one
> available for LinuxPPC). With this newest version I need to use jdk1.3.0.
> Unfortunately, I could not make VisAD to work with these versions.
> Has anybody tried them?

Others are having problems with Java3D on Linux.  I think you
mean version 1.1.3.  We use 1.1.2 on Solaris and Windows and
still serve them from:

  ftp://www.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/visad-2.0/

I have asked the the Linux Java3D people about this, and they
say there is no version 1.1.2 for Linux.

We are working closely with the Sun Java3D people to make
sure that version 1.2.1 will work with VisAD.