Re: ShallowFluid

Thanks for the prompt response!

It worked fine when I compiled and linked with g77.
I didn't have g77 before I tried to run ShallowFluid for the first time.

When I use the Lahey compiler (lf95) it does not link successfully.
I'm still working on it.

So, it appears that ShallowFluid should work on a "generic" PC linux box.

On another topic, I tried to use VisAD with Java3d 1.3 (the only one
available for LinuxPPC). With this newest version I need to use jdk1.3.0.
Unfortunately, I could not make VisAD to work with these versions.
Has anybody tried them?

Thanks,

Chris Mitas