Re: Possibly obvious questions

Hi Chris,

> After scanning the documentation I could not find the answers to these
> questions:
>
> Is there a way when showing 2 axis to place one on the right hand side?

Axis scales are ordered away from the axis in the same order that
their ScalarMaps were passed to addMap() calls.

> Is there a way to have more numbers displayed on a scale rather than just
> the two that are shown by default?

Don Murray of Unidata is working on improved axis scales that
will support more than two labels.  He is quite busy so it is
hard to predict when those will be available.

> This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
> addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you have
> received this email in error please destroy it and contact the sender, via
> our switchboard on +44 (0)20 7623 8000 or via return e-mail. You should not
> copy, forward or use the contents, attachments or information in any way.
> Any unauthorised use or disclosure may be unlawful. Dresdner Kleinwort
> Benson gives no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this email
> after it is sent over the Internet and accepts no responsibility for changes
> made after it was sent. Any opinion expressed in this email may be personal
> to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Bank or
> its affiliates. They may also be subject to change without notice.

Please be aware that any email sent to visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
is distributed to hundreds of addresses and stored on an email
archive where it is accessible to anyone via the web.