Re: Different colors in different displays

Hi Mathias,

The difference in colors occurs because the different ScalarMaps
to RGB have different data ranges.  If you don't call
ScalarMap.setRange() then the auto-scaling logic sets the
ScalarMap range to the actual data range, and the slice may have
a narrower range than the original 3-D data.  You can either
1) explicitly call setRange() for both ScalarMaps to RGB, with
the same ranges, or 2) add a ScalarMapListener to the first
ScalarMap, and when you get a ScalarMapEvent with id
AUTO_SCALE, then call its getRange() and pass the values to
the setRange() of the second ScalarMap.