Re: Interactive Plot...

Hi Torsten,

I think you are almost done.  I assume the data in your
display is a Field probably a FlatField).

If you declare:

  PickManipulationRendererJ3D pick = new ...

Then in the doAction() of your CellImpl, do:

  int index = pick.getCloseIndex();

Now index is the index of the "picked" sample in your
Field.  You can get the range value at that sample with:

  Data range = field.getSample(index)

And you can get the "picked" Field domain location with:

  Set set = field.getDomainSet();
  float[][] values = set.indexToValue(new int[] {index});
  // now location is (values[0][0], values[1][0], ...)

Please let us know if this is not clear.