Interactive Plot...

Hello,

I try to create an interactive 2D plot, where the user can pick one Point.
Then detailed information should be displayed.
I managed to create an PickManipulationRendererJ2D for that, based on the
PickManipulationRendererJ3D which gives me the Reference of the clicked
data.

I did that as suggested in
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ/visad/msg01332.html, but i could'nt
figure out how to use the getCloseIndex() Method mentioned in
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ/visad/msg01333.html to get the one
point that was clicked without creating a data reference for every single
point.

The Question is: How can I use the PickManipulationRendererJ2D class in the
doAction Method of CellImpl?

Thanks for any help about that,

Torsten

Torsten Heftrich