Re: Resampling problems

Dear Bill,

We downloaded the latest visad.jar from the site this morning and it seems
to have fixed our resampling problem.

Thanks.

Eug.

   _--_|\     Eugene Tan <E.Tan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  /      \    AutoTAF Project Developer
  \_.--.*/    Bureau of Meteorology, Melbourne, VIC 3001, Australia
        v     Telephone: +613 9669 4455