Re: a question AND Re: hi

> hi i had a look on the VisAD library and to the SpreadSheet..
>
> i find it very interesting but i have few questions that i would like u to
> answer:
> 1. is the visAD SpreadSheet a shareware application?
> 2. Could it import data form an XML page?

> Hi i am very interested in the visad SpreadSheet and i would like to ask u
> Is the source code of the SpreadSheet application pacakged with the library
> and if not can we get the source code and how much would it cost?

The source code for VisAD and its SpreadSheet are distributed
free of charge from the VisAD web page.  Read:

  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/README

for more details.

VisAD currently does not import data from XML pages, although
I understand that some folks are working on this for particular
formats of XML pages.