Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException

Hi Henner,

Both versions 1.1.3 and 1.2 of Java3D have serious problems,
so we still run with Java3D version 1.1.2.  We are in contact
with Sun about this and expect that versdion 1.2.1 will fix
all these problems and bring new advantages.  Meanwhile,
use version 1.1.2.  If you do not have it, let us know and
we will make it available to you.