problems with examples

Hi,

I just downloaded and compiled, following README instructions, VisAD engine
using nmake on my Windows NT box without obvious problems, but I have
problems trying to run examples.

For instance, when I am trying to run Test07(java DisplayTest 7) example I
am getting:
        at
visad.java3d.DisplayImplJ3D.getDefaultDisplayRenderer(DisplayImplJ3D.java,
Compiled Code)
        at visad.DisplayImpl.<init><DisplayImplJ3D.java, Compiled Code)
        at visad.java3d.DisplayImplJ3D.<init><DisplayImplJ3D.java:145)
        at visad.java3d.DisplayImplJ3D.<init><DisplayImplJ3D.java:108)
        at Test07.setupServerDisplays(Test07.java, Compiled Code)
        at TestSkeleton.startThreads(TestSkeleton.java, Compiled Code)
        at DisplayTest.main(DisplayTest.java, Compiled Code)

TestNN examples produce similar errors to Test07 errors.

In Earth example I am getting the following after submitting "java Earth
lowresTerrain.nc":
javax/media/j3d/GeometryArray

This is my first experience with running Java on NT platform (was running it
before on SGI and Linux). Steering me in the right direction will be greatly
appreciated. I am running Java 2 SDK SE v1.2.2 and Java 3D 1.2 Beta SDK.

Sincerely,
Tagir.