Re: setScaleEnable

Hi John,

> A while back, I asked about plotting multiple scalars to the same axis
> and was told that I nust needed to call a SetScaleEnable(true).  Well,
> I've finally gotten back around to trying this, and I get the error:
>
> Single DisplayRealType DisplayYAxis occurs more than once:
> ShadowType.testIndices
>
> What is going wrong?

This message indicates that more than one RealType is mapped
to Display.YAxis, and that the display logic is trying to
apply both at once (e.g., data has MathType (a -> (b, c))
and both b and c or both a and b are mapped to YAxis).  If
multiple RealTypes are mapped to YAxis, they cannot be in
path from root to leaf in the MathType tree (the exact
defintion is a bit complex, but this is the intuition).

It is unlikely (but not impossible) that this is caused by the
ScalarMap.setScaleEnable(true) call.