Re: Missing Values

Bill, Thanks for your prompt and patient help but I need some clarification
of your answer.

We dont quite understand:
> Then you can resample that IrregularSet back to your original GriddedSet.

This is what we have done:
1. create new griddedset of points have non-missing values.
2. create new field from original by resampling with new set.
3. create new irregular set of points we want.
4. create new field by resampling with new irregular set.

This seems to work quite well for interpolation but does not fill in values
for points on the end of the irregular set that have missing values
(i.e. extrapolate). I only need to fill in the end samples with
nearest neighbor or something simmilar. Can this be done?

Your mail seemed to suggest that we use an irregular set and then a gridded
set however this gives a nullpointer exception at
irregular1dset.valueToInterp();

Are we going about this the right way?