Import data in SpreadSheet

Bill, et al.,

I have two questions.

1)

I was trying to figure out how the "Import data" works in SpreadSheet.
I traced all the way down to the call

  public synchronized DataImpl open(String id)
        throws BadFormException,
IOException, VisADException
  {
    OpenStringForm o = new
OpenStringForm(id);
    if (!o.run()) {
      throw new
BadFormException("Data object \"" + id +
                                 "\" not compatible with \"" +
getName() +
                                 "\" data family");
    }

    return o.getData();
  }

at DefaultFamily.java.

I am now stuck at OpenStringForm. I cannot find that class anywhere in the
visad classes.

2)
HDFEOS files are hierarchical. There may be more than one data objects in a
single file while visad spreadsheet opens only one dataset a time. How do
you open an hdfeos file which
has more one data objects ? I am facing this problem with HDF/HDF5 files.

Thanks,

Peter Xiangchi Cao
Tel. (217) 244-3830
Fax. (217) 244-1987