Re: visad/SUSE 6.2/Jeevan/JavaWorkshop/Jikes

Hi Nash`at ,

I m using Linux a lot but as long as Java is concerned I m new to Java
1.2 and also
Java3D.I heard about the memory problems from blackdown mailing-list but
what exactly
is the reason I dont know.Also I m using since more then 7 months not
longer RedHat
and maybe there is a difference to the SUSE-Linux.But then everything
from Java3D inclusive
VisAD is running I sent a note.I also will check the old blackdown mails
what I received
in the past.There was more then once spoken from a memory-problem.
Nice greetings from Austria

Gottfried