Re: 1D line plot

Hi John,

> Does anyone have an example of a simple 1D plot, complete with labeled
> axes etc, and that can resize as the user resizes the window?

visad/examples/Test55 does a 1-D function plot, and you could add
labelled axes with:

  GraphicsModeControl mode = display1.getGraphicsModeControl();
  mode.setScaleEnable(true);

visad/paoloa/GoesCollaboration constructs four 1-D function plots
with labelled axes in its display2.

There is some sort of swing craziness with getting displays to resize
as users resize the Frame.  It works correctly in the VisAD examples
(although I have seen some fail on sme NT systems), but it is easy to
construct cases where embedded panels do not resize as the Frame resizes.

I hope this answers your question.