newbie questions

I have a few general questions:

Vector data -

Is there support for displaying vector data in VisAD?  If not, is there
anyone who has managed to pull it off?  If not, is there anyone who
could point me in the right direction (i.e. should I just create a VisAD
LineStripArray) ?

Java3D objects -

If I want to add a Java3D object to the VisAD scene graph, how do I do
it?

File formats -

Is there anyone out there who has written classes to import any of the
various types of GIS data (besides the ArcGrid ASCII files that Ugo
Tadei's DEMViewer handles) ?

Cheers,

john

--
John Brecht
SRI International

The aim of science is not to open the door to everlasting wisdom, but to
set a limit on everlastaing error.
Bertolt Brecht, The Life of Galileo