VisAD switches to GNU Library General Public License

We have changed the copyright on VisAD to the GNU Library
General Public License (LGPL) which more closely matches our
original intention about how VisAD could be used.

The LGPL allows software to use VisAD as a library without
that software needing to be covered by the same license.
Specifically, it allows commercial software to use VisAD.
You can sell software that uses the VisAD API just as long
as you don't sell VisAD itself (and subject to other license
conditions, such as you can't sue us for bugs in VisAD).

It has always been our intention that commercial software
could use VisAD via its API, but several people have
expressed concern about the wording of the previous VisAD
license.