Map projections

        I was wondering if anyone is doing any 2-D applications
involving different map projections.  I am able to do the
coordinate transformations from one projection to another
(i.e. flat lat/long to Lambert Conformal) but I am unsure
how to map that onto a display.  Anybody have any tips or
examples they are willing to share?

Hank

Hank Fisher   Software Engineer
Research Applications Program