ArrayIndexOutofBoundsError in DelaunayClarkson constructor

Hi,

I just started using visad and am very happy with it.  I am particularly
interested
in its use for computing Delaunay triangulations.

For my current problem I am working with a set of 3-d points, containing both
negative
and positive floats, e.g.:

4.4819699 1.9885647 -2.6443447
4.4951286 2.4927572 -2.5328738
3.9916145 1.9832838 -2.7180349
4.4951286 2.4927572 -2.5328738
3.9972414 2.4809182 -2.5961201
3.9972414 2.4809182 -2.5961201
4.4951286 2.4927572 -2.5328738
4.4996872 2.5976676 -2.4984482

When run on this data set with roughly 12,000 points, I receive the following:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -2
        at visad.DelaunayClarkson.reduce(Compiled Code)
        at visad.DelaunayClarkson.sees(Compiled Code)
        at visad.DelaunayClarkson.search(Compiled Code)
        at visad.DelaunayClarkson.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at Main.main(Compiled Code)

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Scott